Saturday, October 9
stuff
I am becoming increasingly worried that John Kerry is going to lose the election to George W. Bush. That is scary. I want Kerry to win, but I have this feeling. I also have this feeling that the election isn't going to be as close as people think. Hopefully I'm wrong about Kerry. God help the world if I am right.
The reason I was thinking about that was I was just reading the latest Rolling Stone, which has a lot of political stuff in it. Plus I watched part of last night's debate. And I'm becoming disturbed. But maybe my worries are unfounded . . . .
I kept score in my brother's hockey game tonight. It was the first time in awhile that I had done that. The game was not bad, same old kind of thing. They won 8-3, so that was pretty cool. I also made sex in a pan today, which is for dessert tomorrow. It should be good. Hehe. And that is about all that is really notable at the moment.
~Currently playing: Prism-Spaceship Superstar~
|
The reason I was thinking about that was I was just reading the latest Rolling Stone, which has a lot of political stuff in it. Plus I watched part of last night's debate. And I'm becoming disturbed. But maybe my worries are unfounded . . . .
I kept score in my brother's hockey game tonight. It was the first time in awhile that I had done that. The game was not bad, same old kind of thing. They won 8-3, so that was pretty cool. I also made sex in a pan today, which is for dessert tomorrow. It should be good. Hehe. And that is about all that is really notable at the moment.
~Currently playing: Prism-Spaceship Superstar~
