Friday, October 22
i'm not neil diamond, but i look just like him.
Guy on the bus (out of nowhere): I wonder why they put so many beads in hacky sacks?
Wow I have been slacking off on the blog thing. This was a fairly busy week though. I had my online digest due on Monday, research midterm on Tuesday and media law midterm on Wednesday. I think that all went fairly well, which is cool. On Wednesday night we went to Fox 'n Hounds, then to the Max. That was pretty fun. The Max was playing super-crappy music (as differentiated from the usual kinda-crappy music). But it was still fun. Had the usual weirdo-guy scenario and stuff. AWESOME shooter special--they were called velvet kisses. Consisted of vanilla vodka with bailey's. God that was good. We are going to make a drink out of it by adding milk. I'm practically drooling right now. Yesterday I just went to class and stuff. Had lunch with Lisa and Tim, that was cool. Today, Jen and I went to rock trivia at Heroes. Scott, Auren, Fred and Chris were there. Alain and Marybeth came for a little while. We went to Scott's for a bit after, then home. Everyone else went back up to the Xavier Rudd show. We came in third at rock trivia, due to a lack of triple scores. It was still pretty fun though. We're going to go again next Friday for the Halloween edition. If you dress up, your team gets extra points. So that should be cool. Tomorrow I'm going to Ashcroft for Evan's hockey game. Other than that, I just need to study and finish my online story revisions. I can't wait to see Bif Naked next Wednesday. That is going to be awesome. And Brian is coming on Tuesday, yeah! At least someone over there in Kelowna still loves me.
~Currently playing: Led Zeppelin "How The West Was Won"~
|
Wow I have been slacking off on the blog thing. This was a fairly busy week though. I had my online digest due on Monday, research midterm on Tuesday and media law midterm on Wednesday. I think that all went fairly well, which is cool. On Wednesday night we went to Fox 'n Hounds, then to the Max. That was pretty fun. The Max was playing super-crappy music (as differentiated from the usual kinda-crappy music). But it was still fun. Had the usual weirdo-guy scenario and stuff. AWESOME shooter special--they were called velvet kisses. Consisted of vanilla vodka with bailey's. God that was good. We are going to make a drink out of it by adding milk. I'm practically drooling right now. Yesterday I just went to class and stuff. Had lunch with Lisa and Tim, that was cool. Today, Jen and I went to rock trivia at Heroes. Scott, Auren, Fred and Chris were there. Alain and Marybeth came for a little while. We went to Scott's for a bit after, then home. Everyone else went back up to the Xavier Rudd show. We came in third at rock trivia, due to a lack of triple scores. It was still pretty fun though. We're going to go again next Friday for the Halloween edition. If you dress up, your team gets extra points. So that should be cool. Tomorrow I'm going to Ashcroft for Evan's hockey game. Other than that, I just need to study and finish my online story revisions. I can't wait to see Bif Naked next Wednesday. That is going to be awesome. And Brian is coming on Tuesday, yeah! At least someone over there in Kelowna still loves me.
~Currently playing: Led Zeppelin "How The West Was Won"~
