Monday, September 13
school's in for fall
Mary Beth (to Mike): Do you want to be touched?
Mike: [[strange look]] What?!
Mary Beth: Oh! Not by me! By someone else!
Well here I am in the computer lab once again. I have political science in two hours, so there is no point going home between.
So on Wednesday night we ended up going to the Max for buck-a-beer. Jen got pretty drunk, which was funny. We had a really good shot called a Dirty Hooker. It was really, really busy there though, so it was hard to dance or anything like that.
On Thursday I had an early class for an hour, went home, then went back for my Sociology class at 7. It sounds interesting, although it is another law class...so I have Sociology of Crime and Justice there, and I'm taking Media Law. So that's kinda crazy.
On Friday night we basically hung out at home because we weren't feeling too well. Earlier in the day, in spite of feeling ill, we were at the Welcome Back BBQ, which was kinda cool. Then on Saturday we were just going to hang out at home. Dale and his friend came over, then we ended up calling people and went to Rivers instead, which actually kind of sucked. It smelled really bad when we first walked in and it was kind of too busy and retarded. Apparently it is closing soon also. During the day on Saturday Jen and I went shopping and we couldn't find anything to buy. It was really weird. We found some cheap stuff at Claire's, and got a sweater each, but nothing else was remotely interesting. Oh and I got a Deep Purple CD and The Killers-Hot Fuss, which I really like. On Sunday we didn't do a whole lot, and today I have basically had class all day. Bleh. Most of my classes seem alright though. Online is going to be really cool because I get to make my own website, so I am all about that.
Annnnyways I know this is really horrible and just talking about my week, but some of y'all I don't get to talk to so much so it might be interesting for you. And that's all for now I suppose.
|
Mike: [[strange look]] What?!
Mary Beth: Oh! Not by me! By someone else!
Well here I am in the computer lab once again. I have political science in two hours, so there is no point going home between.
So on Wednesday night we ended up going to the Max for buck-a-beer. Jen got pretty drunk, which was funny. We had a really good shot called a Dirty Hooker. It was really, really busy there though, so it was hard to dance or anything like that.
On Thursday I had an early class for an hour, went home, then went back for my Sociology class at 7. It sounds interesting, although it is another law class...so I have Sociology of Crime and Justice there, and I'm taking Media Law. So that's kinda crazy.
On Friday night we basically hung out at home because we weren't feeling too well. Earlier in the day, in spite of feeling ill, we were at the Welcome Back BBQ, which was kinda cool. Then on Saturday we were just going to hang out at home. Dale and his friend came over, then we ended up calling people and went to Rivers instead, which actually kind of sucked. It smelled really bad when we first walked in and it was kind of too busy and retarded. Apparently it is closing soon also. During the day on Saturday Jen and I went shopping and we couldn't find anything to buy. It was really weird. We found some cheap stuff at Claire's, and got a sweater each, but nothing else was remotely interesting. Oh and I got a Deep Purple CD and The Killers-Hot Fuss, which I really like. On Sunday we didn't do a whole lot, and today I have basically had class all day. Bleh. Most of my classes seem alright though. Online is going to be really cool because I get to make my own website, so I am all about that.
Annnnyways I know this is really horrible and just talking about my week, but some of y'all I don't get to talk to so much so it might be interesting for you. And that's all for now I suppose.
