Wednesday, September 8
**dancing in the streets**
Well here I am, in Kamloops once again. In fact, my current location is the Old Main journalism lab, because my class ended early and I'm waiting for my next one. After this we are going to go to the orientation for the third years and to Heroes, etc. Possibly to the Max tonight for buck-a-beer night, not sure yet. I kinda feel like going home and having some spaghetti action.
So far things here have been not too bad, our place is pretty cool and the decor is spectacular. There is a pink lawn flamingo on our kitchen wall, hippie flower pillows on our couches, Led Zeppelin poster, pictures, etc. I think we still need to do some more grocery shopping though. I need some eggs and bacon, since I'm running out of strawberries for breakfast.
Yesterday after class, a few of us went to Heroes for lunch, which was cool. It was me, Jen, Dale, Fred, Lisa, Chris and Auren. Then Lisa and Tim took me downtown, I went to the post office to do my loan thingy and then I took the bus back to our place. Ooooh incidentally, the pizza place under our apartment has AWESOME PIZZA. It meets my full approval. Part of the key to good pizza is having unusual tomato sauce, which they do. Mmm.
Not a whole lot else to really say right now, I will likely have more after first-week activities are completed. Brian, where are the bloody Briantorials?!?!?! I have been waiting forever and you promised they would be out when school started!!!!
|
So far things here have been not too bad, our place is pretty cool and the decor is spectacular. There is a pink lawn flamingo on our kitchen wall, hippie flower pillows on our couches, Led Zeppelin poster, pictures, etc. I think we still need to do some more grocery shopping though. I need some eggs and bacon, since I'm running out of strawberries for breakfast.
Yesterday after class, a few of us went to Heroes for lunch, which was cool. It was me, Jen, Dale, Fred, Lisa, Chris and Auren. Then Lisa and Tim took me downtown, I went to the post office to do my loan thingy and then I took the bus back to our place. Ooooh incidentally, the pizza place under our apartment has AWESOME PIZZA. It meets my full approval. Part of the key to good pizza is having unusual tomato sauce, which they do. Mmm.
Not a whole lot else to really say right now, I will likely have more after first-week activities are completed. Brian, where are the bloody Briantorials?!?!?! I have been waiting forever and you promised they would be out when school started!!!!
