Wednesday, September 1
black velvet in that slow southern style
So. Three days left. Then Kamloops. It feels weird, particularly knowing this is my final year. I'm looking forward to things like Blazers hockey and fun times with everyone. Hockey especially. I'm quite happy with the world cup going on right now. That's great. Hurrah for Canada, who beat Slovakia 5-1 today and weren't wearing those disgustingly ugly puke-yellow jerseys.
And today I got my final lacrosse assignment of the summer (here I thought I was done with lacrosse). I get to do a summary piece of the Shaw Cup series AND throw in a lot of the history of it, including the fact that it disappeared for 70 years. And it gets posted on the website, it's a real article, which I have been DYING to do about the Shaw Cup. So I'm looking forward to that.
I also have a lot of packing left to do, haha.
~Currently playing: Alannah Myles-Black Velvet~
|
And today I got my final lacrosse assignment of the summer (here I thought I was done with lacrosse). I get to do a summary piece of the Shaw Cup series AND throw in a lot of the history of it, including the fact that it disappeared for 70 years. And it gets posted on the website, it's a real article, which I have been DYING to do about the Shaw Cup. So I'm looking forward to that.
I also have a lot of packing left to do, haha.
~Currently playing: Alannah Myles-Black Velvet~
