Wednesday, August 11
there's a bad moon on the rise
Apparently I forgot to mention in my last post that Josh came out to the lake with us for awhile. So Josh was there also. He managed to only get wet once, when he went up to his knees in water to grab a tube that had gone astray. So there we go--Josh was there too.
So Josh and Jen and I have been looking for a place to live in Kamloops. Finding such a place is easier said than done. It looks like we will likely end up on the godforsaken North Shore. Scary place, but hey...we need somewhere to live right. Al claims he has already found a place. Lucky him.
I absolutely, positively CANNOT WAIT to go shopping once I get back to Kamloops. I'm in shopping withdrawal. I just can't stop thinking about all those goodies waiting for me to look at them and try them on in stores. Hehe. I also can't wait to go back to Rivers for karaoke night and drink wine. And Fox n Hounds. And Sherlock's. And even (brace yourself) The Max. And Thursday night dinner with Lisa at Heroes--free beer anyone?
Oh and I almost forgot...Dan Cloutier got married before I went holidaying. I almost cried. Honestly. Ask Josh.
Jeremiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine.
~Currently playing: Three Dog Night-Joy To the World~
