Thursday, August 19
mmm tequila
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)
Well it looks like I have been slacking off in posting again. And quite honestly, I really don't have a good explanation. Other than the fact that I can barely get on the computer because of my brother. Hah.
I made stuffed mushrooms tonight. They're delightful. Yum. I made a deal with Jen to cook her yummy stuff in return for her making drinks when we return to Kamloops. We're also going to go shopping. And don't worry Al, I haven't forgotten my promise to go shopping with you. Haha, it's gonna be fun.
Last night I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation. It had Renee Zellweger and Matthew McCounaghey (I don't know how to spell the dude's friggin name) in it. I watched the entire thing, start to finish, and I still don't understand how the killer and his family were dead, but it was like the same killer? Like where did he come from? And who were the other psychos with him?! What did they have to do with anything?! I mean yeah, it was weird.
There's been a bit of lightning lately. It's kinda freaky. There's (another) fire out at Mabel, one on River Road, and one on Albers Road. The Albers one was caused by hydro lines apparently though.
|
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)
Well it looks like I have been slacking off in posting again. And quite honestly, I really don't have a good explanation. Other than the fact that I can barely get on the computer because of my brother. Hah.
I made stuffed mushrooms tonight. They're delightful. Yum. I made a deal with Jen to cook her yummy stuff in return for her making drinks when we return to Kamloops. We're also going to go shopping. And don't worry Al, I haven't forgotten my promise to go shopping with you. Haha, it's gonna be fun.
Last night I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation. It had Renee Zellweger and Matthew McCounaghey (I don't know how to spell the dude's friggin name) in it. I watched the entire thing, start to finish, and I still don't understand how the killer and his family were dead, but it was like the same killer? Like where did he come from? And who were the other psychos with him?! What did they have to do with anything?! I mean yeah, it was weird.
There's been a bit of lightning lately. It's kinda freaky. There's (another) fire out at Mabel, one on River Road, and one on Albers Road. The Albers one was caused by hydro lines apparently though.
