Wednesday, August 25
journey of the Joads
I finished reading The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck this afternoon, amid multiple cups of hot cocoa. What a great book. My review is.... "Flat-out WOW". I never read it before, not even for school. I remember doing Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck in Gr. 12, but that's it. I like that one, but The Grapes of Wrath is even better. I picked it up cheap at Bookie's last semester, they were having a sale, and never got around to reading it until this week. It took me all of two days.
Not much else to really mention this evening. I saw a double rainbow earlier, before the sun went down. It was pretty rainy for most of the day. Hopefully it clears up soon...it's been like this for a few days now. Bleh.
|
Not much else to really mention this evening. I saw a double rainbow earlier, before the sun went down. It was pretty rainy for most of the day. Hopefully it clears up soon...it's been like this for a few days now. Bleh.
