Saturday, August 14
**ass, gas or grass--nobody rides for free**
Me: Oooh look, small appliances!!
Laura: I don't think I've ever heard you say that with such enthusiasm before.
I went to Kelowna with Laura yesterday. It was fun. I was talking to her in the morning and she was like "I'm going to Kelowna today" and I was like "Sweet, can I come?" So we went. She doesn't have A/C in her car and it was like forty degrees. We went to OUC to drop off her parking thingy, then to Value Village where I found a sweet-ass jean jacket and looked at clothes and household junk. Then we went to Orchard Park Mall and wandered around there for awhile--for once Laura bought more stuff than I did!! Haha. Then we decided to go have dinner. Laura had a gift certificate for Earl's, and after driving all over Kelowna (and accidentally going over the bridge in rush hour traffic) we discovered that Kelowna no longer has an Earl's, so we had to go all the way back to Vernon for dinner at the Earl's there. And we were so hungry when we got there haha. But it was good. Then we went home.
Also this week, we found a place in Kamloops. It's an apartment on the North Shore and sounds really nice, so yeah. It's nice to know that we have a place to go come September, rather than being out on the streets or whatever.
~Currently playing: Jet-Cold Hard Bitch ~
|
Laura: I don't think I've ever heard you say that with such enthusiasm before.
I went to Kelowna with Laura yesterday. It was fun. I was talking to her in the morning and she was like "I'm going to Kelowna today" and I was like "Sweet, can I come?" So we went. She doesn't have A/C in her car and it was like forty degrees. We went to OUC to drop off her parking thingy, then to Value Village where I found a sweet-ass jean jacket and looked at clothes and household junk. Then we went to Orchard Park Mall and wandered around there for awhile--for once Laura bought more stuff than I did!! Haha. Then we decided to go have dinner. Laura had a gift certificate for Earl's, and after driving all over Kelowna (and accidentally going over the bridge in rush hour traffic) we discovered that Kelowna no longer has an Earl's, so we had to go all the way back to Vernon for dinner at the Earl's there. And we were so hungry when we got there haha. But it was good. Then we went home.
Also this week, we found a place in Kamloops. It's an apartment on the North Shore and sounds really nice, so yeah. It's nice to know that we have a place to go come September, rather than being out on the streets or whatever.
~Currently playing: Jet-Cold Hard Bitch ~
