Saturday, August 21
alice
So we went out to the cabin for a bit today but the weather was crappy and the lake was too rough to do anything really. Awhile after we got home we had this storm and the power went out for a bit. It is still raining.
My brother and I watched the most pointless movie in the world just now--A Night at the Roxbury. Yeah. Neither of us could see the point.
There was a fire in town yesterday evening. Some genius thought it would be fun to fire a flare into the side of the mountain beside the highway going out to Cherryville. We could see everything from our sundeck and watched the helicopters work on the fire until it was pretty much out. The guy who did it should be shot for sheer stupidity.
That's about it for now I suppose.
PS. Josh, remember when we watched Alice in Wonderland ?? That just popped into my head for some reason.
I followed Alice into wonderland
We ate the mushroom and we danced with the queen
Yeah we danced in between
All the lines
~~Aerosmith "Sunshine"
|
My brother and I watched the most pointless movie in the world just now--A Night at the Roxbury. Yeah. Neither of us could see the point.
There was a fire in town yesterday evening. Some genius thought it would be fun to fire a flare into the side of the mountain beside the highway going out to Cherryville. We could see everything from our sundeck and watched the helicopters work on the fire until it was pretty much out. The guy who did it should be shot for sheer stupidity.
That's about it for now I suppose.
PS. Josh, remember when we watched Alice in Wonderland ?? That just popped into my head for some reason.
I followed Alice into wonderland
We ate the mushroom and we danced with the queen
Yeah we danced in between
All the lines
~~Aerosmith "Sunshine"
