Sunday, July 18
So I'm sitting here eating ice cream and staring in dumb fascination at all the neat things that have suddenly appeared above this little spot where you write your post. It appears blogger has been enhancing its features once more. So not only will this be a 'bleh this is what I did this week' post, I might test out some of these goodies. Be prepared.
Hmm. It appears I can now change my font with little hassle. That's interesting. It appears I can also change my font colour. Also interesting. I think I'm gonna like this.
So, I finally got to go swimming today. We went out to the cabin for a bit and jumped in the lake and ate dinner there. It was good, because it has been disgustingly hot and sticky for the past two days. And going swimming meant I got to test out my new bathing suit, and suffice to say, it works! Josh came over after work yesterday and we watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which was pretty funny. This past week was pretty uneventful, other than the day my Mom and I went to Vernon 5 minutes before Josh arrived at our house for a surprise visit, hehe. He waited the two and a half hours for us to get back home and we hung out for a bit and stuff. Oh and last Friday was the Royals' first game of semifinals (they ended up sweeping) and due to technical difficulties (ie. we never play in the Civic, so we don't know the music equipment) Star Wars is now our national anthem. It was funny, and we all know it wasn't on purpose. All the players on the floor were looking up at us like we were crazy. Hehe. So the Shaw Cup Finals start this week, Royals vs Armstrong Shamrocks (who is really surprised?). Oooh and in the Shamrocks' last game against Rutland, Josh got three assists and "game star honours" as well as being Player of the Week on the Shamrocks' website. If you're a skeptic and you don't believe me, check it out.
|
Hmm. It appears I can now change my font with little hassle. That's interesting. It appears I can also change my font colour. Also interesting. I think I'm gonna like this.
So, I finally got to go swimming today. We went out to the cabin for a bit and jumped in the lake and ate dinner there. It was good, because it has been disgustingly hot and sticky for the past two days. And going swimming meant I got to test out my new bathing suit, and suffice to say, it works! Josh came over after work yesterday and we watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which was pretty funny. This past week was pretty uneventful, other than the day my Mom and I went to Vernon 5 minutes before Josh arrived at our house for a surprise visit, hehe. He waited the two and a half hours for us to get back home and we hung out for a bit and stuff. Oh and last Friday was the Royals' first game of semifinals (they ended up sweeping) and due to technical difficulties (ie. we never play in the Civic, so we don't know the music equipment) Star Wars is now our national anthem. It was funny, and we all know it wasn't on purpose. All the players on the floor were looking up at us like we were crazy. Hehe. So the Shaw Cup Finals start this week, Royals vs Armstrong Shamrocks (who is really surprised?). Oooh and in the Shamrocks' last game against Rutland, Josh got three assists and "game star honours" as well as being Player of the Week on the Shamrocks' website. If you're a skeptic and you don't believe me, check it out.
