Tuesday, July 6
**funtastic=fun times**
So this past week/weekend was Canada Day and Funtastic. I didn't do much on Canada Day...so little, in fact, that I really can't remember what I did. Friday was similar, then on Saturday morning I went out to Armstrong and watched Josh's first baseball game of the day (which his team won). After that we watched some other people play, then Josh's team played again and lost because of a really bad call by the ump. Then we tried to call Al, and watched another baseball game. Then we tried to call Al again, and finally managed to track down where he was playing on his own. So we drove to Vernon in time to catch him roll around in the dirt...I mean, play baseball. That splits/skid thing was a classic moment Al. So was that other weird thing you did, I don't even know what it was. Haha. Fun times. So we watched that, and talked to Al a bit. And that ended up being all Al and I saw of each other--Josh and I went for dinner at Kelly O'Bryan's, where Josh proceeded to throw our dessert on the floor (another classic moment). After that we killed time until it was time to meet the birthday girl and Josh's friends at the beer garden in Vernon, where we saw STREETHEART play!! They were pretty sweet, I must say. Then on Sunday we went to see Spiderman 2, which was alright, but not as good as the first one. And I discovered that for some reason, Kirsten Dunst really bothers me. She has like the most annoying voice in the world or something.
And I think that about sums up the past few days. On Friday, the Royals play in Salmon Arm (BLAH!) against Rutland (DOUBLE BLAH!!) because of that stupid hockey reality show (TRIPLE BLAH!!!). Then after that playoffs start. On July 23 I'm going to Vancouver.
I can hear a weird noise right now. It's like a dog growling, but the dog isn't growling. And it's like thunder, but I don't think that's it. Okay maybe it is the dog. Growling at nothing. Creepy.
Anyways, that's about it for now...
~Currently playing: Steppenwolf-The Pusher ~
|
And I think that about sums up the past few days. On Friday, the Royals play in Salmon Arm (BLAH!) against Rutland (DOUBLE BLAH!!) because of that stupid hockey reality show (TRIPLE BLAH!!!). Then after that playoffs start. On July 23 I'm going to Vancouver.
I can hear a weird noise right now. It's like a dog growling, but the dog isn't growling. And it's like thunder, but I don't think that's it. Okay maybe it is the dog. Growling at nothing. Creepy.
Anyways, that's about it for now...
~Currently playing: Steppenwolf-The Pusher ~
