Sunday, July 11
And so, I have begun to look for a place to live during school. It will not be easy, considering half of the places available for rent seem to be on the North Shore, and I want to avoid the North Shore like the plague. Haha. So yeah. Should be interesting.
In other news, the Royals took down the Raiders 16-3 on Friday night (big surprise there) and I discovered how teeny the press box in Salmon Arm really is. I've seen bigger bathrooms. Our DJ slammed his hand in the arena door and I had to track down bandaids for him, which was not as easy as one might think. The Royals play game 1 of the semi-finals tomorrow night against Rutland again. That should be a quick, painless affair for all concerned. Although, there was a fight or two in Friday's game--including one where Rutland's goalie was fighting and another Rutland guy decided to help him out. Those were pretty much the first fights all year. Hopefully we get some goodies during the Shaw Cup finals with Armstrong.
~Currently playing: Led Zeppelin-Ramble On ~
|
In other news, the Royals took down the Raiders 16-3 on Friday night (big surprise there) and I discovered how teeny the press box in Salmon Arm really is. I've seen bigger bathrooms. Our DJ slammed his hand in the arena door and I had to track down bandaids for him, which was not as easy as one might think. The Royals play game 1 of the semi-finals tomorrow night against Rutland again. That should be a quick, painless affair for all concerned. Although, there was a fight or two in Friday's game--including one where Rutland's goalie was fighting and another Rutland guy decided to help him out. Those were pretty much the first fights all year. Hopefully we get some goodies during the Shaw Cup finals with Armstrong.
~Currently playing: Led Zeppelin-Ramble On ~
