Monday, June 14
**we're here for a good time**
This is pretty cool--Al is coming down for funtastics, so not only can we hang out, we can party on cos funtastics is just one big drinking weekend. Fun times! I draw the line at playing baseball, however. Plus, Trooper is playing! (We're here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time!).
In other news, the Royal Challenge Cup is this week, Armstrong vs Vernon for Okanagan Lacrosse Supremacy. It's a big show and it's being broadcast on 107.5 KissFM once again. Because once is not enough. Haha. Everything for that is fairly under control. I've pawned off the one problem to someone else, so that should be solved soon. I hope.
Josh bought me a present last week and it's the best--the Mah Jongg Deluxe Suite. I'm obsessed with the basic Mah Jongg game I have, so this was of course a perfect thing to give me. And I'm even more obsessed with the deluxe edition than the normal one. Fortunately, I restrain myself,so I can spend bits of time doing other things. Like writing. Or exercising. Or reading. Or doing lacrosse stuff. Or playing guitar. Yeesh. But hey, it's an awesome game!!
June is like halfway over. I can't believe it. I still have some hardcore water-skiing and wakeboarding to do this summer. And I'm gonna have a margarita party. Well, I'm gonna drink margaritas. I don't know what everyone else will drink! Ha.
PS. Take care and stay out of the way of those tornadoes Mike!
|
In other news, the Royal Challenge Cup is this week, Armstrong vs Vernon for Okanagan Lacrosse Supremacy. It's a big show and it's being broadcast on 107.5 KissFM once again. Because once is not enough. Haha. Everything for that is fairly under control. I've pawned off the one problem to someone else, so that should be solved soon. I hope.
Josh bought me a present last week and it's the best--the Mah Jongg Deluxe Suite. I'm obsessed with the basic Mah Jongg game I have, so this was of course a perfect thing to give me. And I'm even more obsessed with the deluxe edition than the normal one. Fortunately, I restrain myself,so I can spend bits of time doing other things. Like writing. Or exercising. Or reading. Or doing lacrosse stuff. Or playing guitar. Yeesh. But hey, it's an awesome game!!
June is like halfway over. I can't believe it. I still have some hardcore water-skiing and wakeboarding to do this summer. And I'm gonna have a margarita party. Well, I'm gonna drink margaritas. I don't know what everyone else will drink! Ha.
PS. Take care and stay out of the way of those tornadoes Mike!
