Monday, June 28
**turn your head now baby just spit me out**
So I was at my cabin this weekend in hopes of catching some rays and doing some water skiing or something. But it was stormy and rainy. When it wasn't raining, but was insanely windy, we painted the deck railing green. So at least our sundeck no longer looks crooked. Other than that I just listened to music and yeah....when I got home I planted strawberries in the garden. Hopefully they live. Haha. Yeah. Then today I was at Josh's and I renewed my license and we played the game of Life (I lost) and hung out. Then when I got home I voted (go green party....wtf?!....I kept changing my mind...).
Oooh and my mom picked up these pictures from the developing place and omg it was so cool, because it was from these old rolls of film she found in the freezer. One set is from like my second birthday party (everyone looks soooo 80s!) and the other one is from Mabel Lake when I was about 3. She's got a bunch more she's bringing in...talk about a blast from the past.
And okay, here is something we HAVE to do when we get back to Kamloops for school...Josh found it on the internet, so y'all should go check it out. It'll probably be lots of fun. You can look at it right here. Because there's nothing quite like drinking and playing monopoly. Hehe.
And that's about it for now. I've got another small lacrosse mess to figure out (our final regular season game on July 9 is going to be played in Salmon Arm at the Sunwave Center) then hopefully it's clear sailing to the playoffs and beyond.
~Currently playing: Collective Soul-December~
|
Oooh and my mom picked up these pictures from the developing place and omg it was so cool, because it was from these old rolls of film she found in the freezer. One set is from like my second birthday party (everyone looks soooo 80s!) and the other one is from Mabel Lake when I was about 3. She's got a bunch more she's bringing in...talk about a blast from the past.
And okay, here is something we HAVE to do when we get back to Kamloops for school...Josh found it on the internet, so y'all should go check it out. It'll probably be lots of fun. You can look at it right here. Because there's nothing quite like drinking and playing monopoly. Hehe.
And that's about it for now. I've got another small lacrosse mess to figure out (our final regular season game on July 9 is going to be played in Salmon Arm at the Sunwave Center) then hopefully it's clear sailing to the playoffs and beyond.
~Currently playing: Collective Soul-December~
