Tuesday, June 1
**to Mike**
So I haven't updated for like a week. There's a good reason for that. I can't think of anything to write. Nothing normal, nothing strange, no new controversies. Just the same old stuff. And while I am not going to renew the poker controversy, I dedicate this post to Mike because non-TV-poker-watchers may be superior to TV-poker-watchers, although that cannot be proven, it is just a theory we have. But I think both Mike and I still love Jen anyways.
I haven't been doing a whole lot lately--just lacrosse stuff, listening to some good music, straightening things out, cleaning out my closet (what a chore THAT was--a two-day event), and building models as a direct result of cleaning out my closet. Yes, I am a girl who builds models. The one I'm working now is the Cutty Sark 'the fastest clipper ship' and it looks pretty cool I must say. I need to get a new one cos I'm almost done this one. I also need better glue. Hehe. And this coming weekend is Creative Chaos in Vernon which is like this super cool craft event thing. But it's not stupid every day crafts, it's amazing and has really cool stuff. Incidentally, Mike, there is one booth that has really outrageous ties usually. And mmmm there's another booth that has incredible fudge in every imaginable flavour. That's right, fudge is not just chocolate anymore. My favourite is the Kahlua flavour, although the Bailey's one is pretty good also. I think they have over one hundred different flavours of fudge. Mmm fudge. Mmm Bailey's and Kahlua. I have some Kahlua in the cupboard...I think it's time for this post to be done now ;)
~Currently playing: Kenny Wayne Shepherd-Blue On Black~
|
I haven't been doing a whole lot lately--just lacrosse stuff, listening to some good music, straightening things out, cleaning out my closet (what a chore THAT was--a two-day event), and building models as a direct result of cleaning out my closet. Yes, I am a girl who builds models. The one I'm working now is the Cutty Sark 'the fastest clipper ship' and it looks pretty cool I must say. I need to get a new one cos I'm almost done this one. I also need better glue. Hehe. And this coming weekend is Creative Chaos in Vernon which is like this super cool craft event thing. But it's not stupid every day crafts, it's amazing and has really cool stuff. Incidentally, Mike, there is one booth that has really outrageous ties usually. And mmmm there's another booth that has incredible fudge in every imaginable flavour. That's right, fudge is not just chocolate anymore. My favourite is the Kahlua flavour, although the Bailey's one is pretty good also. I think they have over one hundred different flavours of fudge. Mmm fudge. Mmm Bailey's and Kahlua. I have some Kahlua in the cupboard...I think it's time for this post to be done now ;)
~Currently playing: Kenny Wayne Shepherd-Blue On Black~
