Wednesday, June 23
**i'd buy you a green dress**
So wow. I was THIS CLOSE to being rich. In fact, I was THIS CLOSE to being a millionaire...how cool is that? My dad matched six out of the seven Super 7 numbers the other night. Crazy. We were...amazed, to say the least. The one that wasn't matched was the bonus, so it wasn't like a huge amount that he won. But yeah. Craziness.
We had Dairy Queen ice cream cake on Sunday. Mmmm ice cream cake. That is good stuff. Especially in this weather...39 today. And on Monday I went over to Josh's and we hung out and I kicked his ass at Monopoly, which I did again today. And I watched the movie Old School yesterday which is like one of the stupidest shows I have ever seen.
And yeah, that's about it that's new.
|
We had Dairy Queen ice cream cake on Sunday. Mmmm ice cream cake. That is good stuff. Especially in this weather...39 today. And on Monday I went over to Josh's and we hung out and I kicked his ass at Monopoly, which I did again today. And I watched the movie Old School yesterday which is like one of the stupidest shows I have ever seen.
And yeah, that's about it that's new.
