Saturday, May 8
I found this somewhere....soundtrack of my life coming soon.....
1. What song did play or do you want played at your wedding? Boston-More Than A Feeling; Foreigner-Waiting For A Girl Like You
2. What songs or songs do you want at your funeral (morbid, yes but work with me here)? Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven
3. What song most makes you remember your childhood? Tom Petty-Zombie Zoo; Billy Idol-White Wedding; The Eagles-Hotel California [my three favourite songs from before I was ten]
4. What was your class song when you graduated? The Wonder Years Song by Joe Cocker
5. What song makes you cry when you hear it? Tom Cochrane-Big League...makes me sad, I don't cry....
6. What song do you hear on the radio and sing but then realize you HATE that artist but you just sang the whole song without realizing it? I don't.
7. What is your favorite song RIGHT now? The Darkness-I Believe In A Thing Called Love; Jet-Are You Gonna Be My Girl; The Trews-Not Ready To Go
8. Favorite song to dance to? OutKast-Hey Ya; Madonna-Like A Prayer remix; Joan Jett-I Love Rock and Roll; AC/DC-You Shook Me All Night Long
9. If you were a stripper what song would you strip to? Madonna-Like A Virgin [I think it'd be pretty funny!!!]
|
1. What song did play or do you want played at your wedding? Boston-More Than A Feeling; Foreigner-Waiting For A Girl Like You
2. What songs or songs do you want at your funeral (morbid, yes but work with me here)? Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven
3. What song most makes you remember your childhood? Tom Petty-Zombie Zoo; Billy Idol-White Wedding; The Eagles-Hotel California [my three favourite songs from before I was ten]
4. What was your class song when you graduated? The Wonder Years Song by Joe Cocker
5. What song makes you cry when you hear it? Tom Cochrane-Big League...makes me sad, I don't cry....
6. What song do you hear on the radio and sing but then realize you HATE that artist but you just sang the whole song without realizing it? I don't.
7. What is your favorite song RIGHT now? The Darkness-I Believe In A Thing Called Love; Jet-Are You Gonna Be My Girl; The Trews-Not Ready To Go
8. Favorite song to dance to? OutKast-Hey Ya; Madonna-Like A Prayer remix; Joan Jett-I Love Rock and Roll; AC/DC-You Shook Me All Night Long
9. If you were a stripper what song would you strip to? Madonna-Like A Virgin [I think it'd be pretty funny!!!]
