Monday, May 10
**heartbreakers**
Well here it is: The Soundtrack of My Life, Tom Petty Edition. Leah didn't think it could be done, but I managed. I think Tom Petty is a god. He has had a huge influence on my musical tastes, so yes if my life WAS made into a movie, it is entirely possible that the soundtrack in its entirety could be made out of Tom Petty songs. Tom Petty is half the reason I am learning to play guitar. I guess there is just something about long-haired guitarists that I like. However, since there are other bands I like, I'm compiling a second "soundtrack" for later.
The Soundtrack of My Life: Tom Petty Edition
opening credits: Tom Petty-Learning To Fly
average-day scene: Tom Petty-Free Fallin'
best-friend scene: Tom Petty-Depending On You
first-date-scene: Tom Petty-Love Is A Long Road
crush scene: Tom Petty-Face In the Crowd
falling-in-love scene: Tom Petty-You Wreck Me
sex scene: Tom Petty-Yer So Bad
morning-after scene (because there’s always a morning after): Tom Petty-Wildflowers
fight-with-friend scene: Tom Petty-Feel A Whole Lot Better
break-up scene: Tom Petty-Don't Come Around Here No More
miserable-without-each-other scene: Tom Petty-Even the Losers
get-back-together scene: Tom Petty-Listen To Her Heart
wedding scene: Tom Petty-Here Comes My Girl
long-night-alone scene: Tom Petty-You Don't Know How It Feels
heartbreak scene: Tom Petty-I Need To Know
mental-breakdown scene: Tom Petty-Breakdown
driving-at-night scene: Tom Petty-Refugee
driving-during-the-day scene: Tom Petty-Runnin' Down A Dream
deep-thought scene: Tom Petty-The Last DJ
regret scene: Tom Petty-The Apartment Song
"life’s okay" scene: Tom Petty-Free Fallin'
party at house scene: Tom Petty-Won't Back Down; Tom Petty-American Girl
feeling mischevious scene: Tom Petty-Zombie Zoo
happy dance scene: Tom Petty-Free Girl Now
flashback scene: Tom Petty-Last Dance With Mary Jane
closing credits: Tom Petty-Into the Great Wide Open
|
The Soundtrack of My Life: Tom Petty Edition
opening credits: Tom Petty-Learning To Fly
average-day scene: Tom Petty-Free Fallin'
best-friend scene: Tom Petty-Depending On You
first-date-scene: Tom Petty-Love Is A Long Road
crush scene: Tom Petty-Face In the Crowd
falling-in-love scene: Tom Petty-You Wreck Me
sex scene: Tom Petty-Yer So Bad
morning-after scene (because there’s always a morning after): Tom Petty-Wildflowers
fight-with-friend scene: Tom Petty-Feel A Whole Lot Better
break-up scene: Tom Petty-Don't Come Around Here No More
miserable-without-each-other scene: Tom Petty-Even the Losers
get-back-together scene: Tom Petty-Listen To Her Heart
wedding scene: Tom Petty-Here Comes My Girl
long-night-alone scene: Tom Petty-You Don't Know How It Feels
heartbreak scene: Tom Petty-I Need To Know
mental-breakdown scene: Tom Petty-Breakdown
driving-at-night scene: Tom Petty-Refugee
driving-during-the-day scene: Tom Petty-Runnin' Down A Dream
deep-thought scene: Tom Petty-The Last DJ
regret scene: Tom Petty-The Apartment Song
"life’s okay" scene: Tom Petty-Free Fallin'
party at house scene: Tom Petty-Won't Back Down; Tom Petty-American Girl
feeling mischevious scene: Tom Petty-Zombie Zoo
happy dance scene: Tom Petty-Free Girl Now
flashback scene: Tom Petty-Last Dance With Mary Jane
closing credits: Tom Petty-Into the Great Wide Open
