Tuesday, May 11
**chasing referees**
Grr. My brother was just watching stupid bloody damn poker on TV again. Unfortunately I didn't catch enough of it to make fun of it sufficiently. All I know is it's the middle of the Stanley Cup playoffs and they've got live-action poker on TV. Whooooo go guy with the weird mustache! Hah. Damn poker.
So I spent half of today trying to track down this lacrosse referee cos he's helping us do this intermission thing because a lot of people who come to lacrosse games don't seem to actually know the rules. Go figure.
Okay my parents are home and now my DAD is watching bloody poker. Televised poker is taking over the world. Yargh.
So I was kind of...not really depressed...but not happy today. I think I was actually missing Kamloops and school. Scary thought. I like Kamloops, but living there was...difficult...in the second semester; I don't really know why. I was just ready to come home and be done with school I guess. I think I'm going to recruit Laura soon and go on a shopping expedition to either Kamloops or Kelowna. Looks like I'm not going to Kamloops May long-weekend now. My brother has some super skills hockey camp there, but they're leaving Friday and I have the Royals home opener that night. Suffice to say I will be....incapacitated.
~Currently playing: Liam Lynch-United States of Whatever~
|
So I spent half of today trying to track down this lacrosse referee cos he's helping us do this intermission thing because a lot of people who come to lacrosse games don't seem to actually know the rules. Go figure.
Okay my parents are home and now my DAD is watching bloody poker. Televised poker is taking over the world. Yargh.
So I was kind of...not really depressed...but not happy today. I think I was actually missing Kamloops and school. Scary thought. I like Kamloops, but living there was...difficult...in the second semester; I don't really know why. I was just ready to come home and be done with school I guess. I think I'm going to recruit Laura soon and go on a shopping expedition to either Kamloops or Kelowna. Looks like I'm not going to Kamloops May long-weekend now. My brother has some super skills hockey camp there, but they're leaving Friday and I have the Royals home opener that night. Suffice to say I will be....incapacitated.
~Currently playing: Liam Lynch-United States of Whatever~
