Sunday, April 25
**wtf??**
OKAY this has been driving me nuts for awhile now. What's the deal with the stupid televised poker matches where they bet thousands of dollars? Who watches this? Better yet, WHY?! The World Series of POKER was on TV the other day. It's not a sport. They don't run around and hit balls and catch balls like they do in baseball. It ain't the Stanley Cup Playoffs. So why hype it like it is?! YARGH!!!!!!!!! I hate it. Things that are not sports should not be hyped as sports.
I watched Trains, Planes and Automobiles on TV tonight. What a great movie. Truly. That's all I have to say about that.
In other news, everyone bailed on the Oyama Lake Party, so I guess it's postponed until further notice....so anyone who wants to party with me in the woods with a bottle of tequila....let me know!
Anyways......I'm done like.....whatever. I can't even think of the ending to that sentence, that's how tired I am.
|
I watched Trains, Planes and Automobiles on TV tonight. What a great movie. Truly. That's all I have to say about that.
In other news, everyone bailed on the Oyama Lake Party, so I guess it's postponed until further notice....so anyone who wants to party with me in the woods with a bottle of tequila....let me know!
Anyways......I'm done like.....whatever. I can't even think of the ending to that sentence, that's how tired I am.
