Sunday, April 18
~triple~
And so...
I finally found out my mark for stupid Newsbreak--I somehow, someway, managed to get 70%. I must have done well on something that I haven't received back yet because everything I've gotten back, I got under 70 on. Hehe. So I was pretty happy to discover that. Yeah me.
This weekend was spent gathering up branches around our cabin and cleaning stuff up there. Not overly exciting, but not overly boring either. We rented American Wedding to watch out there, after we listened to the most amazing Canucks game on the good old radio. Triple overtime. Oh yeah. Pretty sweet. And Brendan Morrison scored the winner to give the 'nucks a chance tomorrow night.
All of my exams and stuff for school are done. So that's pretty excellent. I just have to get ahold of some lacrosse people so we can embark on the lovely thing we call a lacrosse season. So that's it for now.
P.S. Oh yeah...Jen, I miss you too! Haha. Hopefully we see each other over the summer.
|
I finally found out my mark for stupid Newsbreak--I somehow, someway, managed to get 70%. I must have done well on something that I haven't received back yet because everything I've gotten back, I got under 70 on. Hehe. So I was pretty happy to discover that. Yeah me.
This weekend was spent gathering up branches around our cabin and cleaning stuff up there. Not overly exciting, but not overly boring either. We rented American Wedding to watch out there, after we listened to the most amazing Canucks game on the good old radio. Triple overtime. Oh yeah. Pretty sweet. And Brendan Morrison scored the winner to give the 'nucks a chance tomorrow night.
All of my exams and stuff for school are done. So that's pretty excellent. I just have to get ahold of some lacrosse people so we can embark on the lovely thing we call a lacrosse season. So that's it for now.
P.S. Oh yeah...Jen, I miss you too! Haha. Hopefully we see each other over the summer.
