Wednesday, April 21
~mmm cookie~
Well, here I am. Still alive and in relative good humour in spite of the Canucks' loss the other night. I nearly died when Matt Cooke tied it with like three seconds left, and I nearly cried when Calgary scored in OT. But oh well, what can you do. So I watched them leave the ice, then calmly picked up the '82 cup finals playoff towel off the couch and put it away for another year.
Then, to cap it off, the Senators won last night. They were my alternate team. So now I'm down to Montreal. Go habs...at least I have that habs pic of myself to keep the dream alive...haha.
I'm currently working on my lacrosse stuff. Awaiting DJ confirmation, and trying to get ahold of the program guy so I know the sponsor stuff for the game script. It's not going so well. But hey--we have an announcer. They want me to meet with the newspaper guy tomorrow night at practice....ugh. Haha. Oh well, at least I'm in J-school now. Speaking of J-school...so far I have three marks back: B- in Newsbreak, B in Nature West and B+ in Media and Journalism in Canada. The other ones I knew about. The B+ I am pissed off about, because I used to have an A. What happened? YARGH. So yeah. I must not have done spectacularly well on the final.
In other news, I'm hungry and don't know what to eat. I had some cantaloupe, but it's not enough...hmm. I wish I had some good quotes to put on here, but I've got nothing since school let out. All the best ones are a) from fellow j-students or b)from Leah, who is in Ireland. And Leah, if you are reading this, that postcard was WEIRD. Couldn't you think of anything better to say than a bunch of song titles? Haha. And bush party time is creeping up again...Oyama Lake Party 2 sounds like it is a go, even though I am now having second thoughts about going. It is going to be freakin cold up there. And we will have no decent food for two days. My only sustenance will be half a bottle of kahlua, less of vodka, and a bottle of tequila. Now, I love tequila, but I don't think it's the best thing to live off of in the mountains for two days. Correct me if I'm wrong.
|
Then, to cap it off, the Senators won last night. They were my alternate team. So now I'm down to Montreal. Go habs...at least I have that habs pic of myself to keep the dream alive...haha.
I'm currently working on my lacrosse stuff. Awaiting DJ confirmation, and trying to get ahold of the program guy so I know the sponsor stuff for the game script. It's not going so well. But hey--we have an announcer. They want me to meet with the newspaper guy tomorrow night at practice....ugh. Haha. Oh well, at least I'm in J-school now. Speaking of J-school...so far I have three marks back: B- in Newsbreak, B in Nature West and B+ in Media and Journalism in Canada. The other ones I knew about. The B+ I am pissed off about, because I used to have an A. What happened? YARGH. So yeah. I must not have done spectacularly well on the final.
In other news, I'm hungry and don't know what to eat. I had some cantaloupe, but it's not enough...hmm. I wish I had some good quotes to put on here, but I've got nothing since school let out. All the best ones are a) from fellow j-students or b)from Leah, who is in Ireland. And Leah, if you are reading this, that postcard was WEIRD. Couldn't you think of anything better to say than a bunch of song titles? Haha. And bush party time is creeping up again...Oyama Lake Party 2 sounds like it is a go, even though I am now having second thoughts about going. It is going to be freakin cold up there. And we will have no decent food for two days. My only sustenance will be half a bottle of kahlua, less of vodka, and a bottle of tequila. Now, I love tequila, but I don't think it's the best thing to live off of in the mountains for two days. Correct me if I'm wrong.
