Tuesday, February 17
*it falls apart...*
Okay here I am...this is me. I decided to try out this blog site as opposed to the other one I use, just to see the differences. The one I like best, I will keep. So, consequently, welcome to High Priestess Of the Puck II. Thus far I am noting that there is a lack of emoticons and lack of a little thingie that can tell you what I am currently playing, reading, watching. However, I am loving the ability to use HTML to design my own template thingie. That's great. Cos all the ones they give you to choose from are...well...lacking in design flavour...shall we say? On the other hand, I can now give my posts a title. Which is a plus. So far, the pros and cons are pretty even. But we shall see. I should be doing my homework right now, but hey I worked on it a bit earlier, when I interviewed the termite guy...which was HELL. But oh well, what can you do. At least it's done, and I can say I've done homework today. And it DOES help, a teensy bit. It is one step towards finishing one of my 6 articles I have to do. Yes, six articles. More than anyone else in third year that I know of. Because I'm such a nice person, I decided to do an extra one for Newsbreak. Why, oh why, did I do that? Yes, so anyways, I have to write two articles for Environmental Journalism [those would be the termite one and the West Nile one], three for Newsbreak [those would be the Marijuana in Kamloops one, a city council story that won't be published, and my voluntary Lacrosse story], and one for Freelance [that would be my huge lacrosse story]. THEN I have a small Sociology paper, a big Sociology paper, a midterm for Media and Journalism in Canada and a big class presentation thing for the same class. I think I like to torture myself. So yeah I have eons of homework to do. It will get done. Only three of the articles have to be done by the end of spring break. Only one of them still needs an interview and more information. That would be one out of the six, not the three. Oh and I need photos. Let's just say I can't wait until summer vacation, because I am going to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown by the end of March. And I'm going to have a good summer...I've been saving my money so I most likely won't have to get a job in the summer. Thank God. I need time off from everything. I might do some stuff for the Valley Times in the summer, and of course I'll be with the Royals. And that is all I need. And so, I end.
~*CurrentlyPlaying*~ U2-Where the Streets Have No Name
|
~*CurrentlyPlaying*~ U2-Where the Streets Have No Name
